Header Ads

TRENDING SONGS

Slick J-Answered-Prod.-by-Ur Hyness Beatz

 I'm most grateful and appreciate this opportunity given me..Find attached to this file information, the track and pictures..
         My name is James kumpsin..Rap name/stage Jay Slick..I do spoken word, write songs and I rap..The title of the track is answered .It an inspirational tune ..I am not a gospel artist neither a secular musician I do music with meaning ..lol..music that addresses wat needs to be talked about..I wana be all things for wat people wana see,.if people want a gospel guy I want them to see that in me..if they wana see the guy who addresses societal issues the better(secular)
  I did the tune answered with Joseph Strongbow ,wrote the hook part .I did the rap part..Answered was inspired by difficult times that are inevitable for all to pass through ..I've had my fair share of that ,so do I believe every body does..but I believe its more of a mental and spiritual battle than a physical one..Man got to do the grinding, which begins in the mind before our action processes it..But it take God to set the time and place for all the  grinding to come to fruition .The man upstairs got the time and place ,so He is the one to speak to when you need answers to that thing you need..
   I am from slick city..

DOWNLOAD

No comments